Demolition of No 12 Glasshouse
Image: Photo taken during 1945-1946 of the demolition of number 12 glasshouse cone. It provides a view of the partially demolished cone from the inside. The cone was originally built in 1852-1854.
Image from: Chance Brothers Glassworks, Smethwick Slides. Broadfield House Glass Museum, Kingswinford, Dudley (Slide and Transcript no 27 by Arthur Reeves).« Previous in this sectionNext in this section »