Buildings before Demolition
Image: Photo taken from “the plain” just before 1945-1946 demolition and looking towards the road shown on number 25 (photo 32). The buildings on the right were demolished but on the left continued making “Hysil” glass in the glasshouse known as number 11 house. These were not demolished in 1945-1946.
Image from: Chance Brothers Glassworks, Smethwick Slides. Broadfield House Glass Museum, Kingswinford, Dudley (Slide and Transcript no 33 by Arthur Reeves).« Previous in this sectionNext in this section »