4118-0

“Allin’s Cabinet of Curiosities”

1750 - 1900 (c.)

The site of the Municipal Hall, corner of Congreve Street

Old and New Birmingham: A History of the Town and its People

Image from: Local Studies and History, Birmingham Central Library

People:
Time:   |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |  
Place:
Browse:   |  
Donor ref: Old and New Birmingham: L71

Download PDF Download PDF of article